Linsteadapp.com – PDF, which stands for Portable Document Format, is now more familiar and widely used by everyone. That’s because the PDF is neater and won’t change when opened using a different device.
Besides having these advantages. This format has drawbacks, namely when it is finished it will be difficult to edit. Even so, it doesn’t mean that the PDF file that has been created cannot be edited anymore, the format can still be edited even though not via PDF.
How to Overcome PDF Files Cannot Be Edited
Of course, to edit the format, you need to use several methods. So, therefore, in this article, we will provide tips on how to deal with PDF files that cannot be edited. Immediately, see how below:
1. Edit PDF Files Using Microsoft Word
The first way to edit files in the PDF format is to use the Microsoft Word application. You need to know that this application that is commonly used by many people for typing and creating document files can also be used to edit PDF files.
For how to edit PDF files using the Microsoft Word application, it’s quite easy, see the method as follows:
- The first step, namely open the MS application. Word on your laptop or computer.
- Then open the File menu and select “Open”.
- After that you can search for the PDF file that you will edit on the device (if the file is not found you can change the file search format to “All Files”.
- If you have found the file that you want to edit, you can immediately open the file.
- Once the file is open in the MS application. Word, you can edit files that come from PDF format.
- If the file editing process is complete, you can save the file.
2. Edit PDF Files Using Adobe Reader
You don’t have to use Microsoft Word to edit PDF files, but you can also edit PDF files using the Adobe Reader application. Of course, this application is already familiar to you, indeed this application is generally used to open PDF files.
But who would have thought, apart from being used to read PDF files, the Adobe Reader application can also be used to edit PDF files. How to edit PDF writing using this application is quite easy, you can listen to the method as follows:
- The first step is to open the Adobe Reader application on your laptop or computer.
- Then open the PDF file you want to edit by clicking “My Computer” then locate the file to edit.
- After the file is opened, you can click “Edit PDF” at the top right.
- Well, you can directly edit the file freely.
- When the editing process is complete, you can immediately save the file that you have edited.
That’s how to edit PDF files easily and quickly that we can share with you. For those of you who want to make a PDF on your cellphone, you can see tips on how to make a PDF on your cellphone. That’s all for this article, I hope these tips can be helpful and useful for all of you.